Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nomad

Well I have moved again. In my eighteen years of living this is now my nineteenth residence.  You would think that by now I would be a pro at packing and unpacking and cleaning and organizing...well think again.

Moving is a lot of work, and I tend to put it all off to the last minute every time I have done it.  I hate boxes, and I hate cleaning.  I hate lifting and stacking.  I hate driving and tying things down.  I hate packing and unpacking and putting things in their place.  I hate every little thing about moving.  I hate switching banks and grocery stores.  I hate losing things.

It seems like I just cant stay away from moving around, I'm some what of a nomad, constantly changing where I lay my head.  And the worst part is I know this isn't going to be my last move.

No comments:

Post a Comment